Saturday, August 7, 2010

Bedroom Makeover

I've been wanting to switch things up in my bedroom for ages but I have two vintage chairs with a retro Palm Beach feel that are really hard to coordinate with anything!

Problem solved. Trina Turk's collection of indoor/outdoor fabrics for Schumacher would be perfect for coordinating drapes, pillows or even slip covering a headboard. Trina is known for fashion and her first foray into interiors is a line of fabrics featuring her signature bright, bold colors and retro vibe. They're stylish but also really lovely and girly. I'm thinking the trellis pattern for some floor to ceiling drapes and maybe the peacock for some pillows.




My Chairs


Trellis Print in Watermelon


Peacock Print in Punch


Pisces Print in Punch


Super Paradise Print in Punch

1 comment:

  1. I LOVE the Super Paradise Print in Punch. What a great fabric and seems you can coordinate and get creative w/ this one. Way to go Curious Orange. xoBL

    ReplyDelete