Monday, April 5, 2010

Raindrops Keep Falling On My Head


It's finally raining in sunny Southern California!  Time to parade your raingear.  Or, if you're anything like me, spend 15 minutes furiously searching through closets, behind doors and under the bed before finally remembering I left my umbrella in the trunk of the car last time it rained and getting completely soaked in the mad dash to my car to retrieve it.  Looks like it's time to invest in another umbrella, one for the car and one for my apartment.  I'm considering these...

Louis Vuitton - luxurious and practical!

Paul Smith - very Brittish.

Lulu Guiness - waterproof trompe l'oeil
\

1 comment:

  1. Caryn how amazing are your posts. Always classy, always fun, and always something to shop for. Happy to be hanging unda yo umbarella - ella - ella

    ReplyDelete